Sunday 13 November 2011

Out with the old and in with the new!

Ok - it's the week before I make cupcakes for the wedding of my friend and my trusty Moulinex food processor - that I have had somewhere in the region of 10 years service from - develops a crack right down the mixing bowl.  I had already thrown some cash at it this year for a new dough hook (then discovering I already had one...) and replacing the lid of the mixing bowl as that met an untimely end too, and so it was decided that rather than spend the fifty odd quid on buying a new mixing bowl that the money would be better spent on a new mixer... also influenced by the fact I did a food hygiene certificate earlier in the year and was PARANOID about residual germs and general hygiene issues with the crack! (and not at all that I really wanted a Kenwood Chef...)...

So I chose the shiniest model I could find did my research and replaced it with a very fabulous Kenwood Chef - swit swoo!


No comments: