Friday 24 February 2012

Baking day!

Phew! This post finally brings my blog up to date!  It's taken a while, but now everything is where it should be and I intend to
update as I go from now on... Here's what I've done today.

First up - cupcakes to take to a friends house...





Then, I promised my hubby a cake of his choice to take to work to celebrate completing his big project - more on this next week when it's filled and frosted!


And some bread - this is just our usual loaf that I bake for our bread needs.  This one is plain white - see my earlier blog on how I make it for how I make it!!


I also baked a special celebration cake - I think it's going to be a big one as that's a 9" tin... again - more on this when it's finished!



I did this too - not baking, but apple sauce that I like to have with porridge or yogurt!

No comments: