Monday 6 September 2010

Well, look at me - I made cupcakes!

There were two occasions I was supposed to be at this weekend, one was a picnic and the other was an afternoon tea, and so on Friday I made cupcakes.  However, still incubating my own little cupcake and having some dodgy blood pressure readings resulted in Friday night in hospital and a promise that I would rest on the Saturday, so I did make it to the afternoon tea (on the basis it was at our friends house in our street), but not to the picnic (which was a shame).
However, I frosted the cupcakes for the occasion and took them along.
I made cookies and cream cupcakes - these were somewhat shamelessly 'inspired' by the cookies and cream cupcakes we had from the Pet Lamb Patisserie girls the previous week, and I also made black bottomed cupcakes from the Hummingbird Bakery cookbook that I received as part of my leaving present from work.
Here they are:



No comments: